There are two ways of donating items to Rescued Treasures:
- Dropping items off at the store. Please bring donations to the rear of the building between 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Go to Taylor’s and turn right. Then take the first right onto street behind the buildings. Rescued Treasures is located just past the second garage.
- Fill out form online for bigger items, such as furniture, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rescued Treasures is part of All4Paws, and all donations qualify as tax-deductible contributions.
Rescued Treasures accepts:
- Women’s apparel, clean and in good condition: blouses/tops, slacks, jeans, activewear, jackets, dresses
- Women’s accessories: purses, jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves, hats
- Indoor furniture: living room, dining room, bedroom
- Home décor/accessories: lamps, mirrors, decorative pillows, framed art, tablecloths, picture frames
- Books (no encyclopedias or textbooks), CDs/DVDs/video games in cases, board game